Ford Motor Company is grateful to you for your honorable service to our country. And we're proud to support members of the military, and their families, who sacrifice, and have sacrificed so much for our country. To emphasize Ford's support and show our appreciation of those men and women, we are proud to offer you and your families a $500.00 Bonus Cash Offer good toward the purchase or lease of a eligible new 2011/2012/2013-Model Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT/GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus EV, Focus ST, Edge SE AWD, F-150 Raptor, Taurus SE, Fusion, Escape and MKZ Hybrids). This offer may not be used in conjunction with AXZD-Plans.
1) To apply for this offer, submit this form
2) Upon approval, a certificate number will be issued for you to present to Balise Ford to redeem the incentive.
3) Additionally, you will receive an email confirmation of your approval that contains this certificate number as well.
4) Please print your confirmation email and take it to Balise Ford for redemption. You will be required to present your military identification, LES or other documentation that clearly reflects active or reserve status and dealers are required to retain photo copies in the sales jacket. For members of the Delayed Entry Program (DEP), a copy of your contract is acceptable.
5) This program offers a $500.00 bonus cash direct offer to the eligible recipient who purchases or leases an eligible new 2011/2012/2013-Model vehicle during the program period.
6) There is a limit of five (5) new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per Association member during the program period.
7) Residency restrictions apply. Eligible customers for this incentive are defined as Active military personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, reservists serving on active duty, members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP) and veterans/retirees within 180 days of separation or retirement. This offer is also eligible for spouses and transferable to other household members.
Your Ford and Lincoln Dealers are the best source for information about incentives. Your local dealer may contact you about the vehicle that you have expressed interest in to provide details about pricing, availability and applicable incentives.